Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The first post is probably the hardest to write

This post marks the beginning of this blog, a place where I will write about my experiences in Malmo.

Yep, I am moving to Malmo tomorrow and that will be, yet another, important change in my life.

I am moving there because of work, the contract states a permanent position and for now it is difficult to see that far into the future. So yep, I should be staying in Malmo for some indeterminate amount of time.

I don't know much about Malmo, so far I've put my feet there only two times ...that's not much.

Everything will be new to me, so I will probably write about some of the places I will visit, some of the things that are there to be done, and of course most of the things I will do.
I will probably complain about things, things that I will not fully understand and I will probably write about those same things once I understand them a bit better.
I will maybe write about some of the problems I will face and some of the solutions I will find to make my life easy.
I am sure it will become quite a mix of ideas.

It's not easy to leave, but with every departure I have learned to better appreciate certain details of life.
It's not easy to arrive to a new city without a sense of direction, but discovering new places has always been fascinating and made me better understand the world around me.
Around these feelings there will remain, I hope, another experience to make my life richer and make me more complete.

Hugs to all the friends,
Many special kisses to my girlfriend H that will come in my heart.

1 comment:

la fée verte said...

Big kisses back my love and enjoy discovering my country, albeit without me. I will enjoy reading about your cultural chock :) although you should already be used to bizarre swedes...

the author

/from sunny Portugal. /traveled around the world. /work is taking me to Malmö.